First Saturday Lunch Club
Members of the Parish generously share their time, gifts and talents with others in a variety of ways. We have a different theme each month. Delicious meals are served. Songs, plays or readings are performed at appropriate seasons of the Church Calendar.
Other activities include 'Story of the Month' - sharing our lifes journey.
Prayers for the needy.
Trivia and Lucky Door Prizes
Transport is available on request.
- To connect with others in the wider community.
- To achieve a loving and caring fellowship accepting all those whom our loving God sends.
- To offer a comfortable meeting place and a warm welcome
- Fun, Food, Friendship and hospitality
- Entertainment and Participation in singing, games and activities
Membership is open to Parish Members, friends and neighbours, and especially to those who live alone including those who live in local retirement villages.
Time and Place
We meet on the first Saturday of each Month at 11.30 am at St Thomas Church, 5 Thomas St Cardiff, NSW 2285
Maureen Jones 02 4954 8808