In using this website you are deemed to have read and agreed to the following terms and conditions:
- regarding the accuracy, adequacy, reliability, completeness or timeliness of the information on this website;
- that the information on this website is suitable for your intended use; or
- that your access to the website will be uninterrupted, timely or secure.
- The Anglican Parish of Cardiff does not accept any responsibility arising in any way for errors in, or omissions from, the information on this website.
You agree to abide by all applicable laws and regulations when using this website. By using this website you warrant to The Anglican Parish of Cardiff that you will not use this website for any purpose that is unlawful or prohibited by these terms and conditions.
You agree to indemnify The Anglican Parish of Cardiff , its employees, agents and affiliates against any loss or damage suffered or cost incurred by them in connection with any breach of these terms and conditions or any other legal obligation by you or your use of or conduct on Cardiff Anglican website.
Notification of changes
Exclusions and limitations
- all representations, warranties and implied terms relating to this website and its contents or which is or may be provided by any affiliates or any other third party, including in relation to any inaccuracies or omissions in this website and/or The Anglican Parish of Cardiff literature; and
- all liability for any injury, loss or damage arising out of or in connection with your use of this website including, without limitation, any direct indirect, incidental, special or consequential loss or damage, loss of business or profits (whether or not the loss of such profits was foreseeable, arose in the normal course of things or you have advised The Anglican Parish of Cardiff of the possibility of such potential loss) and any damage caused to your computer, computer software, systems and programs and the data thereon.